Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oracle to Mysql migration

When comes the time to migrate data from Oracle to Mysql especially if you are on production, many questions usually arise. If you even try to google it many folks out there will suggest this and that tools. Often many of those tools are not even free. So far I have successfully perform this migration on production with ease using only the Mysql Workbench. Believe me this tool is awesome and easy to use. In this post I will not even bother about showing you some screen shots, just try it and you will feel what I mean.
 And as I mention earlier there is no need to spend a penny to buy any other so called special tool out there. It is not only supporting Oracle alone but other different RDBMS too.
Feel free to drop a comment to share your experience too.

No comments:

Post a Comment