Friday, January 10, 2014

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser

Facing this problem can be very painful, I have been and lost a couple of my precious hours trying to dig it out. I won't talk much because it is not my field of predilection. I am pragmatic and let us go straight to the point.
Solution:
You have download two jars and include in your project.
  1. commons-javaflow
  2. spring- jar
Hopefully you have include them, build your project and regain your smiling face. Happy coding day though  !!!

5 comments:

  1. did you use Windows or Linux server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nojoda, esa era la infeliz solución. Yo dandole a System.setProperty("java.awt.headless", "true"); que era lo que encontraba en la mayoría de foros.

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I have 2 questions please:
    1- was is issue always reproducible or random ( I have it random :(
    2- why commons-javaflow ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hassan,i have the same problem, in a aix system ¿do you have a solution for this? Sorry for my bad english. Regards

      Delete