Wednesday, September 2, 2015

First PLC experience of a Computer Science Student

It has been a couple of months that I have been involved in PLC. I am computer science graduate used to mainly Soft-Programming. So far I have done essentially high level programming with languages such as java, C/C++ , PHP, Python and more.
After many hesitations I have decided to take an offer involving Hardware programming.
It has been my first time dealing with this complex type of programming. I have been really surprised by lack of documentation online on this important area of industrial automation. The few I even got were not free. If you are reading this post I am sure that you faced a similar scenario.  My intention starting this series of posts is to share with you whatever experiences and resources I assume useful, therefore giving back my contributions to this evolving community. I will be glad to know that whatever I share here is useful to my readers. The next post is coming soon, please feel free to drop a line of comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment